Ralf came to my school today, and brought me coffee and a little note.
Everyone in my school was so freakin jealous, I'm seriously the luckiest girl on the planet.
I graduate next Wednesday.
There's dinner&drinks for those that I love.
I guess it is possible to experience two opposite emotions at the exact same time.
1. Ralf bought me the world's most expensive purse on the planet. You seriously have to see it to believe it. It's absolutely beautiful. Like him.
2. Tricia made me walk like 2 miles to get free ice cream tonite, and now my new sparkly gold sandals have given me blisters that popped about 1 mile ago.
3. I own the world's hottest new top and earrings. I'm wearing them to the movies, despite the fact that I bought them for Hotter Pink this Friday.
4. Saturday, Rafael and I are going to see "Constintine" or whatever the hell it's called. Yeah. I hope it's scary as fuck.
5. Play Astronaut! Ralf.
6. Like, 8 school days left.
7. I love Tricia.
8. And mentioning her name in my livejournal.
9. Except for the fact that her dog BIT ME and now I'm fairly certain I have RABIES.
10. I have renamed Neo the evil demon dog.
Things to accomplish in the upcoming months:
1. Wear more pretty dresses.
2. Be classy.
3. Buy a vespa.
4. Pick up Steph and drive around on Vespa.
5. Make more coffee dates and keep them.
6. Wear red nail polish.
7. Find a foundation light enough for my skin tone.
8. Trim 1/16th of an inch off my hair and keep growing it out.
9. Own the cutest apartment ever.
10.Know dozens of cute cafes and coffee shops.
11. Take a really good picture of Rafael.
12. Have Stephanie show me how to take a really good picture of Rafael.
13. Remove black hair color from hair. DONE!
14. Keep a happy bank account balance.
15. Read More.
16. Take walks through the park.
17. Buy a pretty jacket.
18. Wear only fancy shoes.
19. Give Steph back her fancy pearls.
20. Be happy♥
If my life were an episode of Lizzie McGuire, I think it would be entitled "Spaz." because I just tripped over my pajama pants and nearly cracked my head open.
In other news, I never really intended to cause any drama with what I wrote.
In all honesty, I could care less about the people that would be offended by it.
I mean, at one time, I loved the people that now demand apologies for speaking only the truth.
They are the same ones that will read this, and become upset.
If you don't like me, then don't spend your time stalking my livejournal or myspace and reading EVERY SINGLE thing you can in attempt to use it as ammo against me.
I think it's pathetic. If you aren't a primary person in my life, I waste no energy wondering what you're up to.
That said, I think that's enough closure for me on the subject.
My family is going to Disneyland in April.
A few months ago, my dad suggested that I ask Carly if she wanted to go, but now I'm going to bring Rafael.
He's more fun.
I'm almost done with school, and let's all thank the lord for that.
I have an ear infection.
And yes, I am four.
Oh and Ralf and I rolled around in the grass at the park today.
It was awesome.
I feel like typing alot, but I'm absolutely freezing in my house right now.
My dad has both of the doors open, and it's a nice, toasty 55 degrees in this house.
Alot of things are really clicking together.
I'm almost done with school, FINALLY!!!, and every day I stay longer and do more.
Rae Rae makes me giggle, and Taber lusts after Ralf. What can I say? He's quite popular at my school :]
My parents and grandparents adore Ralf. My grandma kissed him goodbye, and they enjoy his company almost as much as I do. Ralf made her little flowers, and you would have thought he handed her a million dollars.
It's funny, when you have someone special in your life, doing the most mundane things [i.e. visiting my usually overly-cranky grandparents] becomes the best moments in your life.
I've discovered that some people are not worthy of my time or forgivness. I would never in a million years thought that Carly would give out my password, or that Colleen would go into my myspace and read my e-mails. These are girls that I thought I had been friends with, had trusted things with, and had loved as though we were sisters. Now, lies are surfacing faster than arizonians slow down while driving in rain. I find it hard to believe the things I hear, but oh well. No longer is it my concern.
It's funny, people don't want their dirt spread around. If they didn't have any of that crap in the first place, if you didn't fuck people over to get yourself ahead for your own selfish reasons, you wouldn't have to worry.
I have hung out with some of the most amazing people on the planet, lately. Steffanie and I tore it up on the dance floor, there's a renunion brunch tomorrow [or, lunch because we're all pretty lazy], and then oh who knows? It doesn't even matter because it'll be wonderful no matter what we do.
I'm off to take a nap.
Happy Saturday <3
I feel semi-disgusted right now.
It's hard when people that you care about act like complete retards.
And oh oh, livejournal is so the way to end friendships. I hate livejournal drama.
I do have the world's best boyfriend ever.
And amazing lunch company.
I heart Bobby and Tricia and Ralf for that.